Members are the heart of the Mateel Community Center. These individuals provide the love, support, and direction (and occasionally the labor) which sustains the organization and helps keep it vital. As a member of the Mateel Community Center, your dues help make possible the events and community programs of the center, and, in return, your annual membership earns you a wide array of benefits- listed below. We invite you to peruse this information and hope you’ll join us as a member of the Mateel Community Center. Please note that all membership types (excluding Lifetime) are good for a calendar year and expire annually on December 31st.
- $10 – Teens & Seniors
- $20 – Individual
- $40 – Family
- $80 – Business
- $1000 – Lifetime
Membership Benefits Include:
- 1 vote in the annual Board of Directors election
- Run for the Board & nominate candidates at the annual membership meeting
- Discounts on all MCC produced events (inc. Reggae On The River®)
- Discounts on Mateel Merchandise
- Free stuff check at festivals – check your things at the Mateel info Booth
- Monthly event emails
- Free admission to the Winter Arts Faire
- Premier volunteer opportunities
- Help sustain the community programs of your Mateel Community Center
Join Online Today!
New and Renewing members can now use our online forms and secure PayPal account to easily sign-up for or renew their yearly memberships. Simply click the button below for your corresponding membership level. Fill out the brief online form, submit it, make your payment, and your done!
Individuals who wish to pay for their memberships off-line can mail in our membership form….
Click Here to Print the Membership Form
Then mail it and your check to:
Mateel Community Center
P.O. Box 1910
Redway, CA 95560
Checks must be made payable to Mateel Community Center.